Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm starting to blog! How much do you not care!!!???!!!

Well here I am! I am blogging. Because I always find cool things I want to share. I am on facebook all the time, and it's fun to post links to fun stuff and tell about wacky ideas and things I come up with.

I am planning on posting links to crazy things. funny pics, random thoughts. All sorts of things. My friends on facebook will get the gist of what will go here, but this will have more also. Things like showcases of weird things I do with all my gadgets and toys and how to do them. My thoughts about technology related things... and possibly pretty much anything random that I want to voice an opinion about.

So here goes. Hope it lets some of these things out of my head, and if it interests someone, great. If not, eh. No harm no foul.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment